B.Com Part 1
Solved Past Papers
Financial Accounting Syllabus
Note: Each Question Carries 20 Marks. Total Number of Questions are 8. You have to attempt 5, You can leave three questions on choice. Almost in every year paper there are seven practical questions and one theory question,
Most Important Areas of Syllabus are :
- Recording the business transactions: Journal, Ledger and Trial Balance.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Depreciation Methods and Accounting Treatment
- Rectification of Errors
- Final Accounts, Income Statement, and Balance Sheet.
- Partnership Accounts - Formation. Admission,
- Accounting for Non-trading concerns, Receipts and Payments Account. Income and Expenditure Account.
- Incomplete records, single entry system.